The articles do not go into great detail about each piece of golf equipment, however, they do provide the necessary information to allow the beginner to be able to make a decision on the golf equipment they need to play the game. The amount of golf equipment needed depends on the person, the equipment, the course, and the duration of the game. The player will need to be able to estimate how much golf equipment to use, and how many rounds of golf they will play, and to know what to use during a round of golf.
The basics of proper equipment consist of shoes, golf gloves, tees, ball, and scorecard, and are all fairly easy to find. One needs to have the shoes. The most basic is the wood. The wood provides stability, traction, and is thusly the most common on any golf course. These shoes are quite versatile and are worn for a short game, and the long game is conducted with the newer shoes like the rubber out-and-back. The leather golf glove is also quite popular. It is good for the hands, and it protects the hands from the elements. A golf glove is cheap, and the glove can be purchased in many colors.
The tees are the clubs. They are available in many sizes and shapes. The tee is used for teeing up the ball in the golf game. The golf ball is the only ball used in the game. Most of the players use a ball with a name and some players like those that have numbers on them. A scorecard is also used by few players.
The player learns how to place the ball on the tee for each shot, and uses the different types of golf equipment depending on the type of shot and the course. One needs to know how to place the ball on the tee, and were to hit the ball from the tee. Once the player is properly set up, it is time to pick up the golf club. The golf club is the thing that is used during every shot. If one gets the right golf club, they can tee up the ball and play with it. The weight of the club lets the player choose the amount of power with which the ball is struck.
1. The driver is the longest club, and with this club, one can hit the ball many hundreds of yards. With this club, one can hit the ball with power, and with enough power, it will be at the tee of the golf course. If the player needs to send the ball further, one should use the sand wedges, and then the pitch wedge. When one chooses the golf club, one needs to use the strongest one that is available.
2. The one with the longest shaft can choose between a pitching wedge and the sand wedge. The pitching wedge allows one to hit the ball higher, while the sand wedge allows one to hit the ball at a shallow angle. One needs to experiment on which one is best for the individual player.
3. A gap wedge is the shortest club, and this club allows one to swing easier and also has a quicker speed. This club also allows one to get control with lower power, and it can be used when distance is needed. When one needs to send the ball higher, one should use the driver, and when one needs to hit the ball below the hole, one should use the sand wedge.
4. The lob wedge allows one to get the ball to go deeper, and its control allows one to choose the club best suited to one’s needs. When one needs to get the ball below the hole, one should use the pitching wedge. When one needs to hit the ball higher, the lob wedge is the club to use.
You should have a good idea of which club is best for you when you are in the green. Remember, in order to achieve the best result, one needs to have control of the golf club and when using a driver, one must have enough power.
1. On the tee of the green, one should not use a different golf club at every swing. It is best to use the same golf club at every shot. However, one should change the club when using the lob wedge.
2. On the fairway, one should use the pitching wedge at every swing. But, one should change the club when using the sand wedge.
3. If the player needs to get closer to the hole, one should use the driver when hitting the ball.
4. If the player needs to get higher, one should use the sand wedge. If one needs to get lower, one should use the lob wedge.